• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do rabbits think of us?

Alicia

Mama Doe
Bit of a silly question but dogs see us as part of their pack, cats mostly see us as food givers what do you think rabbits see us as?

Well I reckon this is the boys' opinion of me!

Peanut Butter: I want treats :evil: Oh look, there's that daft woman. I know, I'll follow her around everywhere doing my cutesy little poses where I look like a bunny bear. I'll soon have her twisted round my little finger...

Snoopy: I want treats :evil: Oh look, there's that daft woman. You know, I really can't be arsed doing cutesy poses. I'll just bite her legs and feet to get her to hurry up. She can double up as a chew toy as well as food provider. You need to get your money's worth out of these humans...

Peanut Butter: I want treats :evil: Oh look, there's that daft woman. I know, I'll follow her around everywhere doing my cutesy little poses where I look like a bunny bear. I'll soon have her twisted round my little finger...

Snoopy: I want treats :evil: Oh look, there's that daft woman. You know, I really can't be arsed doing cutesy poses. I'll just bite her legs and feet to get her to hurry up. She can double up as a chew toy as well as food provider. You need to get your money's worth out of these humans...

:lol:

Oh no, I didn't know one of your bunnies was unwell :( I hope it isn't anything too serious xx

Yes, it's my elder buck, Yan. He recovered from quite severe nodular myxomatosis about 15 months ago, but was left with slightly abnormal tissue over one eye (where the largest nodule was). Been fine since, but noticed a small lump a few days ago where the abnormal tissue is, with inflamed eye as well. Vet decided to try a course of eye drops, plus she punctured the lump and removed the pus, which was inside. He's due to go back on Wednesday. He's fine in himself, but the lump has filled up again so I'm fearing she will want to remove it under GA :(

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yes, it's my elder buck, Yan. He recovered from quite severe nodular myxomatosis about 15 months ago, but was left with slightly abnormal tissue over one eye (where the largest nodule was). Been fine since, but noticed a small lump a few days ago where the abnormal tissue is, with inflamed eye as well. Vet decided to try a course of eye drops, plus she punctured the lump and removed the pus, which was inside. He's due to go back on Wednesday. He's fine in himself, but the lump has filled up again so I'm fearing she will want to remove it under GA :(

Sorry to hear this Omi. You must be worried about it :(

Sending vibes for Wednesday. I hope it will get sorted out easily. How old is Yan?

Sorry to hear this Omi. You must be worried about it :(

Sending vibes for Wednesday. I hope it will get sorted out easily. How old is Yan?

Thank you. Yes, she might consider Penicillin injections as the next option I suppose, rather than operate. Yan's 6 this month, but I have only had him 4 years.

Back