• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooo giddy ....Best Birthday Present Ever

Bitzy-B

Mama Doe
Hi all

I am sooo excited (and soo lucky) .............Hubby has bought me the best birthday pressie ever ...........Bunny Cam!!!

There's an app so that I can keep an eye on the bunsters on my phone wherever I am (and probably bore everyone to death in the process)

25000478466_f144cf33d0_z.jpg

It has infrared which is great!

24399957353_75791a6b56.jpg

It also records so that if the bunnies are acting spooked I can check on what's happened whilst I've not been here or in the night (especially useful as we've been having 'visitors' in the run at night recently).

Most of my friends think I'm a bit mental getting so giddy about it ........ so thought I'd mention it here as you'll all understand!!

Jo xx

Last edited:
Fab :D I remember when my ex bought me a bunnycam, it was so exciting! Mine was really hard to set up though... What sort is yours? :wave:

How sweet is he. it will be wonderful to be able to check on them when you're out & about.

Happy Birthday to you

Wow I would be excited too! I'd be sat in bed watching them too when I should be sleeping! :lol:

Fab :D I remember when my ex bought me a bunnycam, it was so exciting! Mine was really hard to set up though... What sort is yours? :wave:

Its a Home Guard cctv security kit ...... the installation was easy enough (for OH) but trying to set it up so I could view it remotely was a tad tricky ... all sorted now though! xx

Awww thanks everyone .... knew you'd understand how exciting this is!! I've got a feeling I'm going to be a bunnycam addict for the foreseeable ....so glad my bosses are off this week...... I'm going to be checking in on them all hours of the day!

Soooo sooo chuffed with it .... he knows me well! lol xx

Ha ha .... my phone battery, that usually lasts me a day and a half, was down to 48% by 11am this morning!! lol

And I need to remind myself not to talk to the phone like I talk to the bunnies!! lol

Back