• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How she's grown "again"...

Bunny Boo.

Warren Scout
May has also grown so much, she's a bit over weight at the moment and on a diet, which she is not amused about!
This is her at 4months old.
IMG_0254-2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20150513_171621.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is her now..
A0D69153-F814-46F6-A88A-B1C05AFAAC1B.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

3D5B6BFB-1CD2-4223-A7DD-79F233C0DA3D.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:love::love::love:

She is rather beautiful! What breed is she?

She is very beautiful and full of character, I adopted her from pets at home:roll: she had, some how cut all the side of her mouth open whilst she was in with her litter mates. By the time her mouth had healed she was to old to sell! So along came me and scooped her up. So not to sure on breed but we have decided that she is a French lop x. She is a big girl weighing in at 5.5kg hence she's on a diet:shock: the vet said she should be 5kg. She's not enjoying the reduced rations and extra exercise! But then who does! :lol:

She is very beautiful and full of character, I adopted her from pets at home:roll: she had, some how cut all the side of her mouth open whilst she was in with her litter mates. By the time her mouth had healed she was to old to sell! So along came me and scooped her up. So not to sure on breed but we have decided that she is a French lop x. She is a big girl weighing in at 5.5kg hence she's on a diet:shock: the vet said she should be 5kg. She's not enjoying the reduced rations and extra exercise! But then who does! :lol:
Aww bless her, they certainly get themselves into trouble sometimes![emoji38] I thought she may have been a French Lop x but wasn't sure what other breed she was. Oh dear, are you in the dog, or should I say rabbit, house?[emoji23]

Aww bless her, they certainly get themselves into trouble sometimes![emoji38] I thought she may have been a French Lop x but wasn't sure what other breed she was. Oh dear, are you in the dog, or should I say rabbit, house?[emoji23]

May only communicates with me by grunts at the moment:lol: She is a girl who loves her food and obviously needs a lot of rest time to woe away the day till next feed time. So I'm maybe not her best bunny friend at the moment. I keep telling her to focus on the end goal! she's not amused!:lol:

May only communicates with me by grunts at the moment:lol: She is a girl who loves her food and obviously needs a lot of rest time to woe away the day till next feed time. So I'm maybe not her best bunny friend at the moment. I keep telling her to focus on the end goal! she's not amused!:lol:
Hahaha, bless her, she'll be a bunny supermodel by the time it's over [emoji38]

Back