• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today has been quite exhausting for Dave

MummyBunnyEm

Mama Doe
The window cleaner turned up earlier and Dave HATES the window cleaner & was unfortunately out in his run at the time. When he previously lived indoors the window cleaner would frighten him (not on purpose :lol:) and Dave would run into the walls, thump and all sorts which basically is what happened today in his run. It's actually quite anxiety-provoking for me when it happens after what happened to Barney when he got scared by a cat.

Here he is calming down in his carrier...

I generally put him away in his hutch as soon as I hear the window cleaner turn up however I didn't hear him until it was too late today :(

It hasn't all been bad though, Dave had his favourite at lunch, a chunk of banana! And his floppy ear has been much less floppy which has been fascinating me to say the least!

Wow!!! His ear!!!! :love:

Poor Dave! Big bad window cleaner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor Dave! Aboleth doesn't like it when next door (car place) go on their roof and she spends all day in the tiny hutch, watching them (an enemy you can see is an enemy you can run from, I suppose!). Thankfully she doesn't go mental!

Dave's loppy ear stabilisation is a bit weird! He's just generally a big weird furry ball of cute, isn't he :love:

Poor Dave! Aboleth doesn't like it when next door (car place) go on their roof and she spends all day in the tiny hutch, watching them (an enemy you can see is an enemy you can run from, I suppose!). Thankfully she doesn't go mental!

Dave's loppy ear stabilisation is a bit weird! He's just generally a big weird furry ball of cute, isn't he :love:

He is weird Keletkezes, it's what makes him special though I guess :lol:

Have you asked if they could knock first? I guess a lot of the houses they clean are empty while people are at work, but we asked ours to ring the bell before starting - Scamp doesn't care but makes me jump when they just appear washing a window :lol:

Have you asked if they could knock first? I guess a lot of the houses they clean are empty while people are at work, but we asked ours to ring the bell before starting - Scamp doesn't care but makes me jump when they just appear washing a window :lol:

To be honest with you Tasmin he's a bit weird :lol: I try and avoid him and let my dad deal with him :oops:

Back