• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your rabbit wag it's tail?

cpayne

Warren Veteran
Doughnut always wags hers when she's excited and exploring somewhere new. When she was looked after at the pet boarding and was running around the house the lady said I've never seen a rabbit wag its tail, that's a doughnut thing. It's cute but just wondered if others have little waggy tails

Doughnut always wags hers when she's excited and exploring somewhere new. When she was looked after at the pet boarding and was running around the house the lady said I've never seen a rabbit wag its tail, that's a doughnut thing. It's cute but just wondered if others have little waggy tails

:lol:

I usually find it's the females who wag their tails when they are flirting with a male. Especially during bonding! (Even though both parties are neutered).

Very sweet to see :love:

Oh that's interesting since she's on her own lol. It's like she can't contain herself, she sometimes does a half binkie and does a little shake but then bounces around with her tail wagging. She wags it in the morning sometimes as she's excited about breakfast.

Oh that's interesting since she's on her own lol. It's like she can't contain herself, she sometimes does a half binkie and does a little shake but then bounces around with her tail wagging. She wags it in the morning sometimes as she's excited about breakfast.

Bless :love:

It's hard to get it on video as not sure when she's going to do it but it is very cute, first time I saw it I thought I had imagined it

Daphne does it a lot. Its always after she's done something she shouldn't have been doing. (e.g. last night when she ran away from the new rug she was digging at)

I've been looking at tail wagging bunnies on youtube. So very cute. I've had to reprimand mine for no tail wagging, very few binkies & incessant flopping. Lazy, ungrateful rabbits:lol:

One of mine doesn't have a tail and I've not noticed the other wagging his, sounds cute though!

I've been looking at tail wagging bunnies on youtube. So very cute. I've had to reprimand mine for no tail wagging, very few binkies & incessant flopping. Lazy, ungrateful rabbits:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Pip tail wags. Usually she's up to something or is miffed that I haven't gotten brekky on directly after getting up in the morning. :( You just can't get the staff these days you know. ;)

Mimzy really doesn't have much tail to wag, so I've not seen it happen. That tail skirt of his is too massive is my guess. :(

Fiver did a bit of tail wag after he would have a treat, like canned pumpkin which was his favorite. He can't have it much now because he gets mucky bum from it, but his tail would wag and his bum would twitch. I never got it on video though, so I know how you feel.

Sweet wee Doughnut. I just want to snorgle her! (((((((((((Hugs the bunny)))))))))) :D xxxxx

Oh man... Aboleth does it sometimes, but she has a WEIRD tail: it stays where she puts it, so doesn't return to 'central' so it's often poking left or right, like it's 'broken'! It does look daft.

Can't really see Lopsy's because it's the same colour as the rest of his backside! Also his loppy ears are comical so I spend more time watching his front than his rear. Though when he digs just with his front paws he waggles his whole back end which is funny (trying not to laugh while telling him not to make holes in the grass because then he won't have grass to eat later... :lol:).

I'm going to look on you tube now, I do think it is extra cute. I think Doughnut thinks up lots of mischief and gets excited about it so that's probably why she does it quite a bit :)

I'm going to look on you tube now, I do think it is extra cute. I think Doughnut thinks up lots of mischief and gets excited about it so that's probably why she does it quite a bit :)

You're very lucky to have such a happy & expressive bunny:love:

Oh yes, I have one like that :lol:

You can see the cogs whirring away!

Scamp's a tail wagger :D When he's excited, which actually is quite often at the same time he's up to no good :lol:

Back