• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny little shiver

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I notice that sometimes when Herb is running around he does a sort of full body shiver, usually in mid air. Does anyone else's bun do this? I wondered if it's just a weird kind of binky but does't look quite right for that!

I notice that sometimes when Herb is running around he does a sort of full body shiver, usually in mid air. Does anyone else's bun do this? I wondered if it's just a weird kind of binky but does't look quite right for that!

If it's what I think you mean, it's an extra super joyful binky :D

Oh that's good news :) For some reason my rabbits never tend to binky much ( :( ) so it's nice to see a happy one. I would try to get film of it but doubt I'll be successful :lol:

Oh that's good news :) For some reason my rabbits never tend to binky much ( :( ) so it's nice to see a happy one. I would try to get film of it but doubt I'll be successful :lol:

I think they're amazing to be able to wiggle their whole bodies whilst up in the air.

I'm sure I couldn't do that :shock:

My little Storm does it where he just kind of shakes his head to one side and charges across the room![emoji38]I love watching bunnies when they do this, it's so fascinating and cute[emoji38]

Back