• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Conti needs a home!

He's been all over my facebook today - was so excited when I first saw and my heart fell when I saw he's in Scotland - we're so far apart google suggests I take a plane over the 8 hour drive :lol:

We have phoned up for more information about him! Not sure what there policy is on neutering before rehoming etc. Our continental giant girl is 5 months old and I'm sure she would love a friend!

He's been all over my facebook today - was so excited when I first saw and my heart fell when I saw he's in Scotland - we're so far apart google suggests I take a plane over the 8 hour drive :lol:

When I saw this I immediately thought of you xx

a horse friend linked it to me, he is gorgeous, apparently he is with a lionhead friend, so he is bonded already

I phoned up and asked about him today. The guy said he is single and either is neutered or will be before he is rehomed. Apparently the previous owners dog didn't get on well with him so that's why he is at the sspca. They have loads of people wanting to rehome he so I need to submit a form and they will pick who looks best! This is harder than a job interview!

Let's hope they rule out anyone who hasn't owned a rabbit before.....

Honestly, I hate the "he didn't get on with my dog" excuse. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my husband emailed me this afternoon. The title was "No!"
And the content was a link to the article :lol::lol::lol:

I hope all the people who have rushed to offer a home for this celevrity rabbit and don't get him..go to their local rescues and offer to adopt another just as needy bun

Back