• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No table manners

Alicia

Mama Doe
I gave the bunnies some fruit on a chopping board but that wasn't good enough. They've pulled it off and eaten it on the floor, there's grape juice and random bits of apple all over my floor :lol:

:lol: got to love their little personalities, even if they make mess 24/7 :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gave the bunnies some fruit on a chopping board but that wasn't good enough. They've pulled it off and eaten it on the floor, there's grape juice and random bits of apple all over my floor :lol:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] this sounds familiar *glares at Petra*

Storm has a thing for throwing his tub of forage across the floor and then acting as if he knows nothing about it hahaha

Hector just places a foot on one edge and watches it tip over..... He then carries on doing something else.....

Hector just places a foot on one edge and watches it tip over..... He then carries on doing something else.....

He doesn't even acknowledge it? That's even worse than acting like it wasn't him [emoji23]

Oh no, mine are very neat! I fed them Matt's leftover pear bits (which he'd lovingly deseeded and cut up into equal shares for them :love:) on a little plate and then put their pellets in front of them just as they finished, and Lopsy sat on the plate :roll: He was stretching to get the pellets as I slid the plate away!

So, I started using puppy pads on the base of Hector's hutch after he hurt his foot so it would stay extra dry. Finding it to be a huge success, I decided on using a small one under his water bowl to keep the floor and him dry outside the hutch too. Now though, he has a new game: "dunk the puppy pad in the bowl" and "look mournful when all the water has gone". Honestly!!

Back