• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angry Boy Will

Den

Mama Doe
I've been unwell the past week so OH has been on bun cleaning duty. Friday I felt well enough to sit outside and 'supervise'. Both buns allegedly were sitting in their grassy hut.

But whilst OH turned to get the Broom Will must have sneaked out into their wooden hidey box which is full of straw and hay and a small handful of pellets get thrown in at tidy up time.(pic not taken that day, just to show box:wave:

I suspect Will was aiming for a headstart on the pellets but OH didn't know he was in there until he put the straw and hay in. It was comical to watch . A big pile of straw and hay started to move out of the box. OH did classic doubletake from box to grassy hut and realised Will was under it.

Typical I didn't have phone on me to capture the moment but this was my indignant boy afterwards once he'd been groomed.

Those eyes glowing with devil nethie fury.:evil:

I haven't had a Nethie for ages and ages and really can't remember that look :lol: It is quite unique to Nethies though isn't it.

Hahaha, he does not look impressed! My Nethie frequently gives me this look if I put something in his way by accident and it always makes me laugh[emoji38]

These are some of his grumpy poses.

But all is forgiven when he poses like this.

:love::love::love:

That top picture in the collage looks as if he is plotting your murder[emoji38]His little white belly is too cute though! My little Nethie is completely black all over apart from the odd white piece of fur on his back.

He looks exactly like my Nethie Florence. She is a little grump and often gives me a similar look. They have so much attitude for such tiny bunnies!

Back