• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**New Human Needed***

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
I decided to jump in the waste paper bin. Now I'm stuck and instead of helping me, my human is just taking pictures and laughing at me.

I feel that i need a new human ASAP. I don't want to be in here all night. I only jumped in so i could chew the mail in here!

Thanks.

Petra xoxo

18ac71ceaf3f5a5673e8d8b837b1cbee.jpg

dd4fcb532dcd0fef65757d756a2ea87f.jpg

Haha I'm not grumpy!! I don't know why humans call me naughty - I'm just inquisitive!

This is what I'm currently doing. Sat on the glass shelf where I'm not allowed eating my human's plant which again I'm not allowed. NO idea why she's kicking off. She's such a bore.

7765b40c90fde07a40be475f1c305beb.jpg

e10f4b45f73493434183bf54f22e04b3.jpg
5987add8eb2c2b9d5e3458bde3343f3b.jpg

Nooooo Petra I didn't mean it!!

You look ever so sweet and lovely in those last photos, and I hope your Mummy can forgive the lace edging to her houseplants when you've done crocheting them :lol:

Ohhhhhh i know you didn't mean it #SleepWithOneEyeOpenIfYouDid [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I don't see what her problem is. They look prettier now and I'm not leaf picky, most now have teeth marks in!

I'm an angel really. She just doesn't think so. I'm trying to make her home a nicer place. Sure i chew carpets (only this one it's nice and fluffy and tastes expensive)
I chewed the phone wire - she needed new phones anyways.
The walls got chewed - house is getting decorated next year anyways
And i peed in one of her louboutins so she bought new ones. I helped. What's the problem?!

I just don't get why i get told off. Look how cute i am dammi I SAID LOOK AT ME!!

e00f8a581b8c68c7baf1214a50d99de8.jpg

I sincerely hope you human doesn't start chewing your Best hay and peeing in your bed to get their own back!!!!!

I sincerely hope you human doesn't start chewing your Best hay and peeing in your bed to get their own back!!!!!

She dares and watch what happens. Do you know what she did this morning?! She CLEANED my cage!! What is all that about[emoji30][emoji195]she said she had to because I don't and said I smell. I'm packing my toys right now.

These humans! They're obsessed with looking at our poo and cleaning our things.

They tell us we need to chew and eat constantly to keep our teeth and tummies healthy, then they tell us off for chewing their things. Double standards.:lol:

These humans! They're obsessed with looking at our poo and cleaning our things.

They tell us we need to chew and eat constantly to keep our teeth and tummies healthy, then they tell us off for chewing their things. Double standards.:lol:

Preach fellow bun!! We need to take a stand. Bunvolution. My human needs to be reminded who is boss or that's it. I'm kicking her into the green house. After she's left me food that is.

On a serious note it's been one thing after another with this little madam this weekend. She's now done a flying leap off the armchair and right smack bang into the door. Ffs.

Back