• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Surely This is Illegal- 'Private' Import of RVHD2 Vaccine ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have just been made aware of someone who claims to have obtained the RVHD2 Cunivak Vaccine from a 'friend' in Germany. The person claims to have done so on more than one occasion. Neither party are Veterinary Professionals .

This isn't legal is it ?

I would imagine so.
Edit to add: If a Special Import Certificate had to be applied for then surely it must be illegal to bring it in without?

I would also think the vaccine needs to be imported through official channels with a courier equipped to keep it at the correct temperature otherwise it's pointless. That's why the carriage on importing a batch is so high.

I would imagine so.
Edit to add: If a Special Import Certificate had to be applied for then surely it must be illegal to bring it in without?

I would also think the vaccine needs to be imported through official channels with a courier equipped to keep it at the correct temperature otherwise it's pointless. That's why the carriage on importing a batch is so high.

It all sounded to be very iffy to me.

I have just been made aware of someone who claims to have obtained the RVHD2 Cunivak Vaccine from a 'friend' in Germany. The person claims to have done so on more than one occasion. Neither party are Veterinary Professionals .

This isn't legal is it ?

Yes, illegal.

Back