• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby rabbits.

Dylan123

Warren Scout
Someone left their pregnant rabbit in to the petshop I'm doing work experience in,babies are only one week old. The mother is a great mother the original owner left her in with a litter of babies,and while raising that litter she gave birth to another litter so she had a back to back litter.

Goodness what a handful :shock:

Poor bunny, she will be run ragged with all those kits. Do you know what's going to happen to them?

I think when they're old enough they will probably be sold,but I will be finished my work experience in this petshop when they're old enough to go,so not certain. The older kits had to be seperated from the mother,not ideal but they were around 4/5 weeks old.

I think when they're old enough they will probably be sold,but I will be finished my work experience in this petshop when they're old enough to go,so not certain. The older kits had to be seperated from the mother,not ideal but they were around 4/5 weeks old.

Poor babies having to be separated that young :( I hope they will all find good homes including mum bless them!

Back