• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Off to the vet "So Scary! "

1b91480ab626ee145d99e0be889d4d9b.jpg

My Heather & Rosie are off to get their vaccinations after lunch. Honestly, they are a couple of scaredy cats!

Rosie has her bum hanging over the edge.[emoji2]

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Thank you. I got them from rspca last March. Poor girls had been used for breeding and had never had much loving contact with humans. I love, love, love them.xxxxx

Thank you. I got them from rspca last March. Poor girls had been used for breeding and had never had much loving contact with humans. I love, love, love them.xxxxx

I hate it when people do that to poor bunnies, especially as they have so many babies a year! They certainly hit the jackpot when they came to live with you then, they look very content (even if they do have to go to the vets [emoji6] ) x

bless them rosie looks more worried, at least they have each other to comfort, hope they weren't to traumatised by their vaccinations vets visit

They are home now, they had a good run around the garden when we got home. Not in the least bit bothered after the vet gave them the once over. Heather mustn't put on any more weight. She's put on half a kilo in a year. she's up to 2.9 kilos. Rosie's put on weight too. She weighs 2 kilos. She's put on the same amount as Heather. Mind you, they do both enjoy their food. Veggies, forages, hay and Harringtons pellets.

Back