• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Human i am NOT HAPPY

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
You know when you're like chilling and your human demands cuddles. Yeah. That.

988cb33f019b6d7fed03b67e2d7a9649.jpg

She normally loves cuddles. We were chasing each other around the house then i just picked her up. Fuming she was. Fuming. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Storm threw his cardboard tunnel at me earlier after I tried to pick him up and put him to bed! He was about as impressed as Petra looks! Hahaha

Storm threw his cardboard tunnel at me earlier after I tried to pick him up and put him to bed! He was about as impressed as Petra looks! Hahaha

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] i got another disgusted look as I picked up her poop off her towel. It was a "that's MY poop" kind of look. Fair play she jumps in her cage herself at bed time

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] i got another disgusted look as I picked up her poop off her towel. It was a "that's MY poop" kind of look. Fair play she jumps in her cage herself at bed time
How dare you touch HER poo! [emoji23] And he normally jumps in his cage at bed time too, but last night he was having none of it [emoji23]

Last edited:
Back