• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Question for those with free range indoor buns

Do you normally come home from work and find them acting suspiciously innocent? Every time I come home they're always sitting or standing on the living room rug looking like butter wouldn't melt. I can almost hear them nonchalantly whistling. It's like they hear the key in the door and go "Quick! Assume the position!" :lol:

:lol: :lol: Brilliant. I'm sitting here imagining it and chuckling. Rabbits of course aren't stupid you know ;)

Sounds eerily familiar, my two are past masters of this look, I always wonder what they have been up to while I have been away.

Yes when Rosie was free range and kept escaping her secure home under the stairs and i would find her sitting under the fire next to the cat water fountain which she loved and wouldn't let them drink from :lol: when she was out :roll:

her face was a picture and i just wanted her to tell me her days adventures i know she had them :lol: (i had a camera wand used to watch :lol:) since i got the new sky wifi it doesn't work but she is outside with the others now i wish i could still watch them :D

Haha yes!

On other days I work from home and so I know that they do spend quite a lot of time in the middle of the day snoozing. But there's always the mad half hour!

Today I'm going to be out all day so I hid some vegetables around the place before I left. Needless to say they had found most of them before I even went to work :S

That is brilliant and so reminds me of my little Storm. Even though he's not got free range of the house, he does have free range of my bedroom and it seems that almost every time I go back in my room he is sitting on the same box 😆

Another one who agrees here! :lol: Beano and Gordon have their regular sleeping spots in the back end of the flat and I always know which spots they'll be in they're good bunnies. Jake however who has the front of the flat is usually sat on the sofa or perched on the back of it but he always looks suspicious and the list of naughty things he has done is always getting longer! :lol:

Back