• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herb is funny

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
He hasn't learnt yet what noises or actions signify "food might be arriving", but if he sees Skye running towards me, he'll always run after her in case she's onto something good! :lol:

Mine still do that, although we have had them and had a fairly set routine for 4 months now! :D

I think the oldest of our 3 rabbits is getting slightly slower on the uptake lately. She sometimes needs to wait until the other two run towards me to get food, before she follows in the same direction. Rabbits can be hilarious at times :lol:

Lopsy was always slow on the uptake: sometimes he doesn't even follow Aboleth :lol: He's a bit of a moron.

I think the oldest of our 3 rabbits is getting slightly slower on the uptake lately. She sometimes needs to wait until the other two run towards me to get food, before she follows in the same direction. Rabbits can be hilarious at times :lol:

Oh bless - I wonder if her hearing is going a little?

Back