• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More bunnies

Alicia

Mama Doe
I have my 2, Izzy and Joey. I'd love more but now is not the right time. I'd obviously get whatever was suitable but I've always had dwarf lops and I love them I think I'd get more. What would you get if you had more rabbits? Would you have a big group if possible?

If I had the guts I would bond my 8 into a big group - would make life so much easier :lol:

If I had a choice - I think I would have another lion head - I just love them. I would also love a giant breed pair - but don't have the space for those unfortunately :(

If I could I'd adopt more elderly or special needs rabbits or those that were shy or an undesirable colour so had spent years in rescue.

I've always wanted to get a french lop, but I've now decided not to get anymore after my 3.

If I could I'd adopt more elderly or special needs rabbits or those that were shy or an undesirable colour so had spent years in rescue.

These are the types that I always try and go for when I have lost a bunny and I need a new friend for a bereaved partner.

i love the thought of more bunnies...all shapes & sizes...but on a practical level three is my perfect number:love: They all come rushing to me for loves at the same time & stroking three bunnies is enough of a challenge ...even then one bunny normally looks grumpy because I haven't got my stroking technique perfected

I've got two Mini Lops and one Nethie that I love to bits, but I have to say that I would love to have a Lion Head. That being said, I think I will always get bunnies from a rescue or from someone that I know is neglecting their bunny and wants to get rid of them (that's how I got my little Nethie, Storm). Although I would loveee a Lion Head I probably won't ever go actively looking for one, I will just rescue a bunny/bunnies in need, no matter what they look like

I would love a fluffy half lionhead tricolour rabbit. I also love agouti coloured rabbits and the white ones with brown noses and ears.

I also love belgian hares and rexes. Oh and dutch rabbits.

Back