• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yet Another EC Question

What does vertical transmission mean? Not that I understood the rest of it but I got the gist of it, so isn't Panacur an anti-fungal medicine?

Good one! I'd like to know too. Interesting that it says moderately prevalent in guinea pigs, as I've never heard of a case of EC in a guinea pig.

I often feel medical science (with humans and animals) is a bit behind the times when it comes to knowledge of fungi, eg. compared to bacteria.

Last edited:
Good one! I'd like to know too. Interesting that it says moderately prevalent in guinea pigs, as I've never heard of a case of EC in a guinea pig.

I often feel medical science (with humans and animals) is a bit behind the times when it comes to knowledge of fungi, eg. compared to bacteria.

Well I cant walk past the mushrooms on sale in Sainsburys without feeling ill !!:lol:

Back