• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Haha does this look familiar?!

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
Just been sent this. It definitely sounds familiar in my house!!

89e811340ce8a8ef3482eb9488c32581.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I'm glad it's not just me then!!

I hardly even speak to James in the morning he just gets grunts then a kiss at the door and a "love you have a good day." Petra gets awwww love you baby be a good girl I'll see you tonight love you squillionsssss monkey bye baby etc.

James sent it to me before with the message "this is you. You definitely love Psycho more than me"

Just to clarify Petra bit him the first time they met. They've had a mutual dislike since!!

I hardly even speak to James in the morning he just gets grunts then a kiss at the door and a "love you have a good day." Petra gets awwww love you baby be a good girl I'll see you tonight love you squillionsssss monkey bye baby etc.

James sent it to me before with the message "this is you. You definitely love Psycho more than me"

Just to clarify Petra bit him the first time they met. They've had a mutual dislike since!!

:lol:

My old Frenchie loved everyone.... except my Mother-in-law.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I'm that guilty.

I always force David into a cuddle before he leaves for work and he gets a 'love you, see you at lunch'
Where as the girls get 'I've done your trays girls, your water is fresh, hay racks topped up, herb mix sprinkled on your toy, readigrass done, kisses and forced snuggles, daddy will be home at lunch. Daphne, be good and don't hump Phoebe. Love you girls, see you tonight'

But, even the gerbil gets a kiss and a treat before I leave... so maybe I am a little guilty.

I don't think I'm that guilty.

I always force David into a cuddle before he leaves for work and he gets a 'love you, see you at lunch'
Where as the girls get 'I've done your trays girls, your water is fresh, hay racks topped up, herb mix sprinkled on your toy, readigrass done, kisses and forced snuggles, daddy will be home at lunch. Daphne, be good and don't hump Phoebe. Love you girls, see you tonight'

But, even the gerbil gets a kiss and a treat before I leave... so maybe I am a little guilty.

"Daphne be good and don't hump Pheobe" crying [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Well, just to reinforce the message, I was never aware there was a "James". Whereas I have known for ages about Petra and Toby :lol:

Back