• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What have we done to deserve this?!?!?!

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
P1060390_zps2i5vpa9t.jpg

Elphie (lop) & Helios (rex) want out!

Mine, every time anyone goes near the hutch: they run over there and hang around by the bottom door to see if someone will connect the rube to the run on the grass. Which we haven't done since October! There's a lot of argy-bargy to see who'll be first out the door :roll:

Not quite such expressive faces though! Yours are much grumpier looking! Hopefully you can get all three back together soon :)

"we shall kill you if you don't let us out now!!! Ahem well that's what I thought at first...probably more like ..feed us!

"we shall kill you if you don't let us out now!!! Ahem well that's what I thought at first...probably more like ..feed us!
It was more a morning, can you feed us nooow? Or a 'stop paying attention to Selene, pay attention to us!' However, they look so disgruntled, I couldn't resist the caption! I like yours as well! :)

Back