• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lost my rabbit

Julia25

Alpha Buck
Literally lost.
I went out to go give her some veggies and the hutch door was closed and her run door was open (hutch door is usually open and tied to the run door so she can hop in an out). Last time i went out there it was dark and i mustn't have closed the door properly. Usually when she escapes she goes into the neighbours garden and she can only go so far (3 neighbours down). I've looked in all of their garden and i literally cannot find her anywhere.

There was a little fluff in her run and thought she might have been caught by a fox but foxes can't get into our garden, maybe she was panicking because it was windy and she couldn't get into her hutch?

Im waiting till the morning to go have another look round.

I hope you manage to find her soon, have you left some food in her run/hutch with the door open to try and tempt her in? You must be worried sick about her x

Rabbits are very very good at hiding.It could be that she is in one of the gardens but hiding well.When you look in the morning try to look as early as you can as she is likely to be more active then.In the meantime if you leave her favourite food in the hutch and run she may return when she feels safe.

Lots and lots of luck.x

I'm sure you probably have tried this, but if it were me I'd try rattling some treats in a box or small bag or something..has she been microchipped? Praying for her safe return, do keep us updated x

Really hoping you find her safely, what you're going through is my worst nightmare :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no :( As others have said, have you tried rattling the food box/leaving some food out? Really hope she comes back soon xxx

Oh no :(

Just thinking would getting out there with a torch reflect in her eyes and show up if she was under any bushes/sheds/hidey places etc? I really hope you can find her xxx

Back