• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know little Willy Fred.....yes, the little celebrity...

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
... well he is 9 years old now, has cancer but we think it is benign, had a GA when needed a dental in November and had another GA and dental 2 weeks ago. His teeth are awful and has needed dental work to be done about every 3-4 months for the past 4-5 years....so all in all....flippin' heck what a stressful time for him!!!

Well I'm exceptionally pleased to say that he is going strong, has a lovely fat little tummy, full of fresh basil, coriander, pureed carrots, a little apple and pear, excel jnr dwarf.......and a heart filled with love from myself and his mum and dad.

It just goes to show, bunnies can have the will to keep going despite major setbacks...but I believe it is because they know that they are loved. Simples......

... well he is 9 years old now, has cancer but we think it is benign, had a GA when needed a dental in November and had another GA and dental 2 weeks ago. His teeth are awful and has needed dental work to be done about every 3-4 months for the past 4-5 years....so all in all....flippin' heck what a stressful time for him!!!

Well I'm exceptionally pleased to say that he is going strong, has a lovely fat little tummy, full of fresh basil, coriander, pureed carrots, a little apple and pear, excel jnr dwarf.......and a heart filled with love from myself and his mum and dad.

It just goes to show, bunnies can have the will to keep going despite major setbacks...but I believe it is because they know that they are loved. Simples......

He's a little trooper, is Willy Fred!

I'm glad he's working well with his dentals - it was lovely to see him on TV in his own house that time a while ago!

You can't have cancer and it be benign - the definition of cancer is malignant. So I am really pleased that WF doesn't have the dreaded C word. Lovely healthy boy :D

Yay!!!! Little WF is brilliant. And so are all his hoomins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You scared me Mrs. B! :( I thought this was going to be a sad post...but I am so glad to hear Willy Fred is still going strong, bless him. :love:
Much love from me to this wonderful bun and best regards to you and his mum and dad! :D xxxxxxx

What a lovely post, I'm so pleased that he is doing so well. What a lucky little fella to have you xxx

Good to hear that Willy Fred is still going strong, way to go WF and well done to all of his Humans for keeping him well and loving him so much.

Back