• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nearly had a heart attack!

Oh my gosh, my bunny nearly gave me a heart attack I swear [emoji21] She has longish fur so even though she absolutely hates being picked up I have to do it anyway to groom her as she won't let me brush her any other way.

Anyway, I'd picked her up and she was sitting on my lap with me brushing her (I was sitting on a chair) when suddenly something spooked her and she jumped over my shoulder and onto the floor before I even knew what was going on! It was about a 2 and a half to 3ft drop so I immediately panicked and tried to pick her up again to check she was ok but she ran away so fast I almost couldn't even see her running![emoji23]

I did of course see her running away though and she had no limp whatsoever or anything like that so thankfully she seems ok. Still scared the life out of me though the little monster! They sure know how to get our hearts going don't they!?[emoji23]

Glad she's ok ! My girlie bun can clear 4ft easily, if I let her ! Would it be easier to sit on the floor and groom her, mine are happy to sit between my legs and let me do them.

Glad she's ok ! My girlie bun can clear 4ft easily, if I let her ! Would it be easier to sit on the floor and groom her, mine are happy to sit between my legs and let me do them.
I've tried that but she just moves constantly, the only way she will let me is if I hold her on my lap [emoji21]

I know that feeling too, Charlie keeps eyeing up a table against the wall, he's jumped on it a couple of times:roll: but it really worries me, even though it is only 1.5ft - 2ft in height we have laminate flooring, and Charlie is Netherland Dwarf. :lol: i'm surprised my laptop is still working the speed i threw it to the floor lastnight when Charlie jumped on the table:shock:

I know that feeling too, Charlie keeps eyeing up a table against the wall, he's jumped on it a couple of times:roll: but it really worries me, even though it is only 1.5ft - 2ft in height we have laminate flooring, and Charlie is Netherland Dwarf.[emoji38]i'm surprised my laptop is still working the speed i threw it to the floor lastnight when Charlie jumped on the table:shock:
They're good at keeping us on our toes aren't they!? She is quite a large mini lop so if she was a Netherland Dwarf like one of my boys I think I would of had a heart attack! Speaking of which, my Netherland Dwarf boy jumped up onto my shoulder from the vet table, and I was standing up at that time..mine and the vet's heart both almost stopped hahaha

They're good at keeping us on our toes aren't they!? She is quite a large mini lop so if she was a Netherland Dwarf like one of my boys I think I would of had a heart attack! Speaking of which, my Netherland Dwarf boy jumped up onto my shoulder from the vet table, and I was standing up at that time..mine and the vet's heart both almost stopped hahaha

:shock: Good job he landed on your shoulder and didnt go straight over:? oh well at least he would have been in the right place:lol:.....sorry....my silly sense of humour:roll:

Ohhhh i had this before. Petra shot up the stairs for some reason really quickly and nearly fell as she was doing it the meff

:shock: Good job he landed on your shoulder and didnt go straight over:? oh well at least he would have been in the right place:lol:.....sorry....my silly sense of humour:roll:
Yeah definitely, that would of been a broken leg or two I reckon! Hahaha, yeah that is true, don't think my bank would like the large decrease in it's balance very much though![emoji38]

Back