• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny noises

paulinejoe

Mama Doe
Hello i bought my pair of outdoor buns in last autumn and all is well apart from some very odd and often loud noises coming from them! It's not the buzzing sound JoeJoe used to make while humping my leg before he got neutered, it's different. Sometimes it's like the gentle clucking sort of sound groups of chickens make but sometimes it escalates into what sounds like a honking sort of noise you might hear from a goose or swan or something (bit vague i know but it's the kind of noise you hear at bird reserves :lol:) It's hard to tell who is making the noise, I think it's actually both of them. Is this the rabbit equivalent of having a row? I never noticed it when they were outside but that's not to say it wasn't' happening. Any ideas what it might be please?

Thankyou willowandbiscuit - i'm glad its a happy noise not a falling out one! They do seem to do it more when they can hear me coming so it could well be food related excitement :lol:

Back