• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't think loki has the right idea of a hay rack .....

beccimarie

Mama Doe
[emoji23]
58af7956b139371fe6a6516eede0be54.jpg

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

So cute....until she starts peeing in there!;)

This is Fiver's deal lately. :roll: I come in to find him sitting in there and then when he pops out there's wee everywhere! :(

I think he's telling me he feels the food quality could be higher. :oops:

Cute photo :love: I would love to know what the other bunnies are thinking. ;)

:lol: Mine had taken to weeing in theirs, but since I've meshed the top they sit there and just poo, but only if it's very full. If I don't fill it to bursting, they don't sit on (or previously in) it!

:lol: Well, I've just heard from my uncle that Amy's taken to doing the toilet in her hay box (we're currently on holiday). I laughed for five minutes straight. It's just such an Amy move.

My boy will not and I repeat will not pee or poop anywhere except his tray. I got him back from his snip and kept him inside over night in his carrier - no peeing or pooping all night. I put him back outside in the shed and it was like a machine gun / hose combo! He is such a tidy boy. His sister is the devil by comparison and gets less litter trained every day I think!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back