• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love Saturdays

Fellie

Warren Veteran
I do a big pen clean out on Saturdays and although I end up exhausted I just love it.
The buns are so helpful too...attacking my brush and pan, knocking things out of my hands, tugging at my jeans, nose bonking my nose[emoji2] ...but best of all I spend quality time with them and that is just the best time.
I lose complete track of time, and the outside world just doesn't exist for 3 hours ...best de-stresser in the world.

I just love my rabbits so much it hurts!

Quality times with our bunnies is just the best! One of mine is OBSESSED with the dust pan and brush and whenever I get it out he constantly sniffs it, chin marks it and jumps in and out of it hahaha

Mine sometimes come and help, but they're usually sharking around for food and when they realise there isn't any, they clear off! Lopsy was eating the dregs of hay yesterday though :) He was sat on the piece of newspaper I wanted to move every time I wanted to move it!

It all looks lovely and clean until they get their dirty little rain-soaked feet all over it :lol:

Ohh I love deep cleaning the bunnies at the weekend too. So very satisfying and I'm sure they like it too as they get to play with mummy's toys which include the broom and dustpan that they just love to play with!!!
Little darlings, they make my day. :love:

Back