• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good websites for wabbit goods

oliviaandwez

Young Bun
Hi,

I'm looking for some good websites which sell yummy hays, toys, etc at good prices. Can anyone recommend any?

Thanks!
Olivia and Wesley Wabbit.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Petplanet have a large selection - go through topcashback.co.uk, and you can also get a bit of cashback. Drawback is that you need to spend £40 for free delivery.

Zooplus have £30 free postage target, but a much smaller selection. They also offer cashback.

I've brought most of my bunnies toys from Dee Millen as they have a huge variety of everything you might need, but it's also not too expensive like some other places.

I get pretty much everything from thehayexperts.co.uk :) that includes 'fancy' hay, treats and toys. I also get their megazorbs from there.
I also buy from a facebook page called Small Paws Playtime. They do chew toys, hides, runs, tunnels etc etc :) They will do custom made stuff too. I got a castle! Www.smallpawsplaytime.com :)

I get pretty much everything from thehayexperts.co.uk :) that includes 'fancy' hay, treats and toys. I also get their megazorbs from there.
I also buy from a facebook page called Small Paws Playtime. They do chew toys, hides, runs, tunnels etc etc :) They will do custom made stuff too. I got a castle! Www.smallpawsplaytime.com :)
I just checked out smallpawsplaytime and some of the products are amazing! I so want to buy a couple of things from there but I'll get moaned at if I do 😜

And just to say....

This site has lots of good things on it and it's not expensive. I bought several things from them last month, including an extra large grass house, which mine have loved, and it is still standing!

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/

Lots of stuff to look at and if you spend over £30 it's free postage.

Jo
xx

P.S. The customer product reviews and photos are very helpful too :)

Last edited:
I buy most of my stuff from Amazon. I have prime so I don't need to pay delivery if I just need a couple of cheaper items. Hay I don't tend to buy online, I use hay from a farm / equestrian shop as well as B&M dandelion and marigold hay and more recently oxbow from p@h (bought online for store pick up so no delivery charge).

I have recently ordered a hide from small paws so I'm looking forward to receiving that :)

Small Toys looms fantastic.
My buns are soon moving into much bigger pens and have been thinking about 'furniture'...some great things!

I'm not entirely sure what wood Small Paws use but I did message them about the chew toys once and they assured me that it's all Rabbit safe. The customer service that they provide is amazing in my opinion so I'm sure they will answer any questions that you have!

I have a massive castle with chew toys attached and a huge hide which my buns love . They even sent one of my boys some chew toys when he was poorly to cheer him up. They are a lovely, independent company! I couldn't recommend them more :)

I'm not entirely sure what wood Small Paws use but I did message them about the chew toys once and they assured me that it's all Rabbit safe. The customer service that they provide is amazing in my opinion so I'm sure they will answer any questions that you have!

I have a massive castle with chew toys attached and a huge hide which my buns love . They even sent one of my boys some chew toys when he was poorly to cheer him up. They are a lovely, independent company! I couldn't recommend them more :)
Wow that's amazing! There's very very few companies that would do that nowadays. I will definitely be buying from them once I have more money (and know I won't get told off for it [emoji12] )

I use The Hay Experts, always had good service from them.

Recently used Zoo plus which I'll definitely use again (big bags of dandelion!) ordered wrong, but they rectified it quickly, even though it was my fault.

Ordered a few toys off small petz.co.uk, pleased with them also.

It's so dangerous having access to good bunny sites!!!

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

My buns love the Small Paws toys. If my boy hears the back door open & close but I don't come to the shed immediately he will throw one against the door over and over until I do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back