• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First Time Leaving Snow Cloud and I Miss Him!

Ashleigh

Alpha Buck
Hi,

Monday night we brought home our absolutely beautiful, gorgeous bunny Snow Cloud. I spent the whole day with him yesterday and we really bonded, I honestly love him so much!
However today is the first day leaving him alone. He will be alone for less than 2 hours then my fiancée will be there to look after him.
My head knows that Snow Cloud will be fine, he is in a warm home, in his cosy clean cage with fresh food and water, but my heart is worrying about him and missing him so much!
I know what I'm like, even when my fiancée is taking care of him, Snow Cloud will be on my mind, I will worry about him and miss him until I get home tonight.
I might be sounding like a crazy person missing my rabbit like this and almost having withdrawal symptoms being apart from my fluffy baby but I'm hoping I'm not the only one whose felt this way about a pet?

(If I'm like this with a bunny, what will I be like if I ever have a baby? hehe) :lol:

I used to worry a lot when Dave lived in the house, now he's outside it isn't so bad. Just ask your fiancée to send you a text once in a while updating you on how things are going x

I just miss my fluffy baby regardless, I just needed reassurance that I'm not the only one whose felt this way, I don't feel as crazy now :lol: Thank you

Gosh, I hate going away and leaving Hector. He's my little friend!

When my OH is here and I'm not, I get picture texts and updates :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww, I'm glad we're all crazy about our bunnies! :lol: I've not had him long but he's already my baby & I don't know how I'm going to get through the majority of the day without him but obvious I can't bring my bunny to work with me :p haha

One of the reasons we got a second dog is because our first one got so sad when we went out. Perhaps your (lovely, fluffy) rabbit would like a friend?

I'm the same, I miss my little furry friends when I'm at work and think about them all day!! It's so lovely when I get home as they come running over to see me, but I know the reality is they wan't to know 'whats for tea mum'!!! Still lovely to see them though, I tell them what I did that day and what my plans are etc. No wonder they both sleep well, I bore them silly!!!

I've just arranged a day of work because Hector has to go into hospital on Friday. I'll be in bits! :(

:shock: Is Hector ill SJH? :(

He's going into have his tear ducts flushed. I've tried to avoid it but he has had a permanent, low level URTI for a while after an acute infection some months ago settled but it has never really totally gone. I thought we'd cracked it just after Christmas but he's sneezing again and his eyes are running. The plan is to clear out all the crud, take a deep swab so we can culture it and, hopefully, then nuke it with the right drugs. Poor boy. I know I won't be able to work with the worry. He's never been away before. :(

Sorry for thread hijack but thanks for asking about him.

He's going into have his tear ducts flushed. I've tried to avoid it but he has had a permanent, low level URTI for a while after an acute infection some months ago settled but it has never really totally gone. I thought we'd cracked it just after Christmas but he's sneezing again and his eyes are running. The plan is to clear out all the crud, take a deep swab so we can culture it and, hopefully, then nuke it with the right drugs. Poor boy. I know I won't be able to work with the worry. He's never been away before. :(

Sorry for thread hijack but thanks for asking about him.

I tried to message you but your inbox is full x

Back