• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D Both home. Mr B recovered very fast but has snuffles

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Mr B of course, but he did well by having only one last year. He hasn't stopped eating but his destruction and behaviour in the last week as typical early dental problem signs.

Taking Georgia to have hers checked too as she continues to eat no matter how bad they get.

Last edited:
Mr B of course, but he did well by having only one last year. He hasn't stopped eating but his destruction and behaviour in the last week as typical early dental problem signs.

Taking Georgia to have hers checked too as she continues to eat no matter how bad they get.

he sounds like mabel she carries on eating even if has ulcers developing, love there food to much lol, she also chews on wooden toys at time they need doing, hope tomorrows dental goes smoothly

Thanks everyone.:love:

My gut instinct was certainly right about Mr B's behaviour, he has a spur starting to dig into his tongue. Georgia has what the vet called a tusk.:shock: Glad I decided to take her for her teeth to be checked. The top molar is starting to go into her bottom gum, there is no tooth there so it has reached the bottom gum but is not yet cutting her, so she wouldn't be in pain.

Both will have dentals on Monday and James will collect them on Tuesday. It is going to be weird having no bunnies at home for 36 hours. I will take Bandit along as he is bonded with Georgia. Good news, Georgia has put on another 250 grams and now weighs 2.37 kg, she was very thin when I got her, about 1.6 kgs.

Thanks so much for thinking of Georgia and Mr B. They are fine and staying overnight, mainly for MR B as he always takes so long to recover, although hoping, as we got him in before he stopped eating he will recover faster.

As all three are away I have spent all day scrubbing the outside bunnies house and in our bedroom. Been ruthless, probably a bit OCD, but at least everything is spotless for their return. Luckily a lovely day outside and great chance to do a winter deep clean and take everything out.

Glad it all went well & I'm sure they'll appreciate their deep winter clean when they get home - they'll show how much they appreciate it by messing it all up right away =]

Glad to hear they're both doing well after their dentals. Gosh you've been busy. I hope they appreciate their spotless accommodation when they come home :)

Thanks so much for thinking of Georgia and Mr B. They are fine and staying overnight, mainly for MR B as he always takes so long to recover, although hoping, as we got him in before he stopped eating he will recover faster.

As all three are away I have spent all day scrubbing the outside bunnies house and in our bedroom. Been ruthless, probably a bit OCD, but at least everything is spotless for their return. Luckily a lovely day outside and great chance to do a winter deep clean and take everything out.

Glad it went well , sending nomming vibes Mr B

Back