• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabels on the moult again

Mine are STILL moulting...all of them! :( It's driving me to distraction, I simply can't keep up. And I caught Pip doing some wild binkies in her enclosure a few weeks ago (weather in Alaska is unusually warm for our fall last year and winter this year) and I strongly suspect a Spring Fever issue is at hand.

I may need to start wearing a face mask to keep bunny fluff from going up my nose/in my mouth and eyes, etc.!

Mine are STILL moulting...all of them! :( It's driving me to distraction, I simply can't keep up. And I caught Pip doing some wild binkies in her enclosure a few weeks ago (weather in Alaska is unusually warm for our fall last year and winter this year) and I strongly suspect a Spring Fever issue is at hand.

I may need to start wearing a face mask to keep bunny fluff from going up my nose/in my mouth and eyes, etc.!

oh no lol, I'm brushing mabel still each day as have done for while now, she enjoys it, she is crafty though if I go out of room she hops onto my bed to have a nap :lol: or if radiators are on she goes into top corner of room where the warmth possibly goes :lol:

Back