• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He is SO silly/naughty! Max! (Pic heavy)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
He is pure comedy, makes me laugh all the time! He is also the one I have the most arguments with (literally, if I tell him off he will grunt back at me) :roll: but I adore him more than words could express :love::love::love:

:love: now I thought my bunnies had mastered the art of flopping but seeing that last photo I see there is a contender with your little monkey

:love: now I thought my bunnies had mastered the art of flopping but seeing that last photo I see there is a contender with your little monkey

Oh he is Prince of the Flops!

I've literally hundreds of photos of him in various states of Floppage :lol:

I laughed so much at the second photo, him tipping the wood pellets out and the other rabbit hiding under the table :lol:
Naughty but adorable :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That second pic is so funny, the bunny under table looking as if to say "it wasn't me, i was just sat here and it started snowing":roll::lol:

Oh what a precious bun! :love: I love the pic with only his head sticking out of the tunnel in flop position! :lol:
You must not be able to breathe for laughing some days. :D

Whilst mugging me for my banana porridge just now, he's slipped off the sofa, straight onto my cup of tea :shock: Tea everywhere and wet bun. Then flicked tea in my face as he walked off. I'm just trying to enjoy a peaceful breakfast :roll:

He is fine by the way, I think his fur stopped him getting burned and luckily the tea wasn't too hot. Keeping an eye on him though *sighs*

Such a cute face, all that naughtiness and then he looks at you all cute and innocent (one of my cats is like that! hehe) Beautiful bunny :)

Back