• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little traitor

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
yBQBbjO.jpg

I'm not allowed to touch her and I get boxed when I try too much... and yet she sat for ages while my OH cuddled and stroked her. He doesn't even like rabbits!

Awww, you've got to love that rabbits know their own minds. I've not seen your rabbits before - they are lovely. I think your OH must secretly have a soft spot for them?

Awww, you've got to love that rabbits know their own minds. I've not seen your rabbits before - they are lovely. I think your OH must secretly have a soft spot for them?

He wants them to be well because I obviously care about them but he thinks they're awful pets :lol:

Yes, it makes me laugh the way they have their own ideas about who they like and who they'll talk to. I'm forever having to make excuses for Smudge when certain friends come over, saying he's shy, he is to a degree, but he'll dash over to other friends for a cuddle.

Ahhh yes. Like a cat will find the one person in a room who doesn't like cats...then promptly go and sit in their lap! :lol:
My OH is one of those people who can charm pretty much any beast. Drives me to distraction because I'm the primary carer and yet I seem to disappear each time he walks in the room. :( He also thinks rabbits are a poor choice of pet but I think he does love mine. Sadly he is rather allergic to them. :( He also objects to the high cost of their care but then I think most of us wish they weren't so expensive to maintain.

I do love Milly. She looks so much like Pip but for her color. They even wear the same expressions! :) :love: Look at those dewy eyes she is flashing at him! :shock: :lol:

Ahhh yes. Like a cat will find the one person in a room who doesn't like cats...then promptly go and sit in their lap! :lol:
My OH is one of those people who can charm pretty much any beast. Drives me to distraction because I'm the primary carer and yet I seem to disappear each time he walks in the room. :( He also thinks rabbits are a poor choice of pet but I think he does love mine. Sadly he is rather allergic to them. :( He also objects to the high cost of their care but then I think most of us wish they weren't so expensive to maintain.

I do love Milly. She looks so much like Pip but for her color. They even wear the same expressions! :) :love: Look at those dewy eyes she is flashing at him! :shock: :lol:

All my animals love my OH. He does like cats anyway but even my aggressive cat loves him. Both the rabbits like him, even the birds are happy with him being in the room and they hate everyone :lol: I think the rabbits love him because he only ever does the nicest thing to them - feed them :roll:

Rabbits are funny that way...my Boris hated pretty much everyone except me, but he would occasionally let my mum stroke him. My sister however...I think he had made it his mission to scare the **** out of her. Whenever she came too close he'd growl at her and nip her feet :lol: he had a big attitude for such a tiny bunny!

Bella on the other hand loved everyone. Whenever someone came into a room she would greet them like a dog. Boris would sometimes follow automatically without thinking, then stop abruptly as if he was going "Wait, what am I doing!?" and run away :lol:

Back