• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had enough :(

ImoT

Mama Doe
I've just had enough of sodding :censored: rabbit owners. I almost ran over an obviously domestic black and white bunny on my way to the train station, on the estate I live on. Got out the car to try and catch him but he disappeared. I posted on my community Facebook page and turns out it's some lady who thinks it's acceptable to let her rabbit run free! She has then since posted to ask if anyone has any spare chicken wire to fix her rabbit hutch with...I mean the mind just boggles! I have since reported it to the RSPCA as I know she has many other animals, which she probably isn't looking after properly either. The RSPCA were lovely but can't do anything as I don't know where the rabbit is now and don't know where the lady lives :( I know people who know her so am working on finding out her address to give to the RSPCA.

There is also a man who is advertising 2 female bunnies to give away which I'm trying to get hold of and find a place in a reputable rescue for but the man isn't replying to my messages.

Euuuuuuuurth :evil::cry:

There's a woman near me who lets her rabbits and chickens run free. Not one thing I can do about it. Perhaps they have a nicer life than mine. :(

I also deal with this. Neighbors think it's no big deal to just let the bunnies they can't care for run free. I've tried several times to approach and capture them but they are too wily for me as they've been on their own a number of years now. These people also let their dogs wander hither and thither and they get in our trash or come at me with malicious intent when I'm walking my dogs. I've even been run off by their horse when it galloped down their driveway and into the road after me and then came in my own yard and tried to keep me from getting into my house before it ran back off home. :shock: They have since put up a gate which keeps the horse in at least, but not the rest. *sigh*

I feel your pain, ImoT...what is wrong with people? All animal life looks to us for protection, obviously some of humanity haven't gotten the memo. :evil: I hope you can get some help with these issues. (((((Hugs)))) xxxx

I've just had enough of sodding :censored: rabbit owners. I almost ran over an obviously domestic black and white bunny on my way to the train station, on the estate I live on. Got out the car to try and catch him but he disappeared. I posted on my community Facebook page and turns out it's some lady who thinks it's acceptable to let her rabbit run free! She has then since posted to ask if anyone has any spare chicken wire to fix her rabbit hutch with...I mean the mind just boggles! I have since reported it to the RSPCA as I know she has many other animals, which she probably isn't looking after properly either. The RSPCA were lovely but can't do anything as I don't know where the rabbit is now and don't know where the lady lives :( I know people who know her so am working on finding out her address to give to the RSPCA.

There is also a man who is advertising 2 female bunnies to give away which I'm trying to get hold of and find a place in a reputable rescue for but the man isn't replying to my messages.

Euuuuuuuurth :evil::cry:
When I see posts on Facebook pages saying things like "free to a good home" I often feel like I want to rant and rave at them about giving pets away but instead comment on the post explaining what could result from this (being used for bait etc). Still riles me though!

I can't believe some people let their animals run free either! I check the lock on the run at least three times after my last visit to see them before going to bed hahaha. I can't imagine just letting them run free! Some people are just too ridiculously stupid and incompetent to own pets, grrrr! [emoji35]

Back