• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit bonding Feltham/Ashford/Staines

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
Anyone know any bonding service in the above area?
Really need to get Binky and Bella together, worried me so much trying to do it myself as the fights when Bella tried to groom her, I can't do it myself :lol:

Also, what happens if they really hurt each other at someone else's bonding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know any bonding service in the above area?
Really need to get Binky and Bella together, worried me so much trying to do it myself as the fights when Bella tried to groom her, I can't do it myself :lol:

Also, what happens if they really hurt each other at someone else's bonding?

Can someone from Arc help you for a fee?

I have never had buns that I've bonded hurt one another, but I guess it would be something they would factor in and include a vet's visit if necessary.

It usually doesn't happen with a male/female bonding and an experienced person who recognises the body language.

Can someone from Arc help you for a fee?

I have never had buns that I've bonded hurt one another, but I guess it would be something they would factor in and include a vet's visit if necessary.

It usually doesn't happen with a male/female bonding and an experienced person who recognises the body language.

I sent ARC a message about a month ago and they've put me on a waiting list, I was thinking about getting it done a lot sooner though as Bella would happily live with Binky :(
And they're both girls so let's hope an experienced person can sort that too :lol:

I sent ARC a message about a month ago and they've put me on a waiting list, I was thinking about getting it done a lot sooner though as Bella would happily live with Binky :(
And they're both girls so let's hope an experienced person can sort that too :lol:

Oh sorry Amy, I forgot they were both girls :D

Back