• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie is stressed

kellycarla

Warren Scout
Charlie has been to the vets today and he hasn't got mites, he is stressed. He has also had his teeth filed down as well. I am on strict instructions from the vet not to give him as much pellets and veg, a teaspoon of pellets twice daily after all he is a Netherland dwarf who weighs 1.3kg

:shock:

Did the vet say how the diagnosis of stress was made? Glad his teeth have been filed down. Did the vet examine his back teeth?

Last edited:
:shock:

Did the vet say how the diagnosis of stress was made? Glad his teeth have been filed down. Did the vet examine his back teeth?

She said its the combination of his teeth getting too long and also having to visit the vets all the time, we have only had for two months today and he must of been to see the vet seven or eight times at least!, because he also has pastuerella:(. Yes he got the full monty - eyes, nose, teeth and the bottom end:shock:

Charlie has been to the vets today and he hasn't got mites, he is stressed. He has also had his teeth filed down as well. I am on strict instructions from the vet not to give him as much pellets and veg, a teaspoon of pellets twice daily after all he is a Netherland dwarf who weighs 1.3kg

1.3kg sounds like a good weight for a Nethie :D

But little rabbits can get quite stressed ... I hope his health settles down soon and worries you, and him, much less!

1.3kg sounds like a good weight for a Nethie :D

But little rabbits can get quite stressed ... I hope his health settles down soon and worries you, and him, much less!

He went into hiding when we came back from the vets this morning, but came back out a couple hours ago, and looking at his fur he hasnt been biting or pulling at it because it looks dry and smooth so really glad about that, so it must have been because of his teeth. His sneezing is getting better - well apart from when we got back from the vets he had a sneezing session... must of been stressed:(

Back