• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any rescues near Newcastle?

Rach210

Alpha Buck
We found Jasper dead last night. Misty is missing her husbun and I'm struggling to find much in the way of rabbits needing homes near here (I'm sure there are plenty really). Ideally I need somewhere that does bonding as I can't really be forking out for a second hutch and spending hours supervising bunnies with a toddler and new baby to deal with as well.

There's Paws for Thought and Animal Krackers in Sunderland? They are both fab.

I'm not familiar with any in Newcastle.

I'm happy to travel within reason for the right bun. I need him to be a similiar age to Misty, not a baby, and happy to be bossed about by her! I have to admit I'd rather find her a new home with other rabbits but my husband is quite attached to her and won't agree, so a new husbun and accommodation upgrade is probably the best thing for her.

I'm sorry about Jasper. Do you know the cause? (sorry - just in case it is something you need to be aware of before embarking on another rabbit).

I'm happy to travel within reason for the right bun. I need him to be a similiar age to Misty, not a baby, and happy to be bossed about by her! I have to admit I'd rather find her a new home with other rabbits but my husband is quite attached to her and won't agree, so a new husbun and accommodation upgrade is probably the best thing for her.

Those two rescues I mentioned have lots of rabbits of many different ages x

Sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry about Jasper. Do you know the cause? (sorry - just in case it is something you need to be aware of before embarking on another rabbit).

This is my thought too. With all the worry at the moment with RHDV2 (VHD) it would be a really important consideration before bringing a new rabbit home.

Back