• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just chilling

Stiglet

Young Bun
f680bd3c8ef824fea3e7466013d6b030.jpg

These two have gone from chasing each other around for the past few weeks to permanently attached to each other!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stiglet, I'm very pleased to hear how well they are getting on now :thumb:

She still has her head tilt. Unfortunately the vet is fully booked tomorrow so can't see her. The receptionist is hopefully going to see if he can either phone me or if there's any chance he can squeeze us in at all. One thing I have noticed is she has starting moving left whereas before she kept going to the right. Also she just jumped out of the litter tray and didn't nose dive into the floor! I'm trying to stay positive but also realistic. I know we're not in the clear at all yet :(

She still has her head tilt. Unfortunately the vet is fully booked tomorrow so can't see her. The receptionist is hopefully going to see if he can either phone me or if there's any chance he can squeeze us in at all. One thing I have noticed is she has starting moving left whereas before she kept going to the right. Also she just jumped out of the litter tray and didn't nose dive into the floor! I'm trying to stay positive but also realistic. I know we're not in the clear at all yet :(

It's really hard not to get so involved and down when these things happen. Remember though that she doesn't view it the same way you do. She's getting by one moment to the next, and enjoying all the lovely things you do for her, and her partner's support :)

We can be glad for all the little 'upturns' in fortune, and be hopeful that things will just continue to improve.

I hope your vet can squeeze you both in x

Update: had a big conversation with the vet who seemed lovely. He's pleased with the small amounts of progress she has made the last couple of days.
He's a lot more hopeful about the whole situation. She's going to see him next Tuesday as long as she doesn't change for the worse between now and then.
Another plus is for the first time in 6 days she ran to the cage door when I went over to it and called her name!! You don't realise how many lovely little things they do until they suddenly stop doing them. We're still taking every days as it comes
But I can't help but feel a little more positive every time she starts to show her normal behaviour. These past few days have been a complete emotional rollercoaster!!

Aww what a lovely picture. That belly *feints with cuteness*.

Hope she continues to improve.

Back