• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

At the end of my tether!!!

moi

Mama Doe
Many of you may remember me saying about my Bunnys all of a sudden starting to poop and pee in the corner of there run. Well so far I have put a dirttray in the corner, so they pee just around it, so Ive kept putting more trays in the area and they just poop as close to it as possible but not inside it. If I put anymore dirt trays out there will be no point in them having a run! Grrrrrrr!!! The area is rather hard to get to and clean also and it was starting to whiff a bit where I couldnt get right in, so today I pulled it apart for a deep clean. Bunnys are currently sulking as they are shut in the shed while I air the area x

It is frustrating! My bunny Cookie always rejects litter trays. She has to pee on paper in the corner of her pen which is not ideal at all, but I just cannot get her to accept a tray. I did put a whole pile of her bumbles and peed on hay in the tray so it smelt like a toilet and she did continue to use it, but then she shoves them to the middle of the pen away from the corners and just pees on the floor again. The other day we must have moved the tray to the corner 10 times, and every single time she wouldn't leave it alone and kept pushing it until it is back in the middle of the floor!

Can't help but can share. Get this.
Charlie and Cecile have always been good with trays. They are eight years old.
This week, they moved their tray and used the corner where the tray originally was, instead.
Why?
Why?
Why?
:lol:

Can't help but can share. Get this.
Charlie and Cecile have always been good with trays. They are eight years old.
This week, they moved their tray and used the corner where the tray originally was, instead.
Why?
Why?
Why?
:lol:

omg naughty buns!!!!

I tried a different tacktic, Ive put in puppy panels so they cant get to the edge or corner, so now they just pee and poop next to that. Not happy at all! Grrrr x

Back