• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where's The Farthest You Have Found Hay?

SJ_R

Mama Doe
(On your clothes, I mean)

Because I want to know if anyone can beat Thailand.

Took a fresh t shirt out of the suitcase, unrolled it and found a little piece of hay. And a small cloud of hairs.

It's nice to know Amy can spread her mess so far.

Not far, more far out..........Embedded in my right nipple causing an abscess. Offending bit of hay removed from said nipple by a bemused medic in A+E :thumb:

New York, on OH's trousers..

My knowledge of geography is so bad I have no idea whether that's nearer or further than Thailand :lol:

(On your clothes, I mean)

Because I want to know if anyone can beat Thailand.

Took a fresh t shirt out of the suitcase, unrolled it and found a little piece of hay. And a small cloud of hairs.

It's nice to know Amy can spread her mess so far.

Probably Cuba! When I went a few years ago I found hay scattered in the bottom of my suitcase! No idea how it got there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not quite as far as others but I did get into work one morning and was very confused to spot a piece of hay in the bottom of the dog bath. Could only have come from me, I just couldn't figure out where or how!

:lol: What's going to be fun is meeting my nephew bun here; I wonder if I'll bring some hay back to Scotland!

Back