• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could Snoopy have some more vibes please :(

He has been readmitted to the vets as he has stopped eating, pooping and weeing :( I gave him all his meds he was sent home with on Friday so the paranoid part of me is going alllll yoooour faaaault. :(

I just want my baby home. Usually there is at least one rabbit in the flat. It's strange not having any at all :(

I took this before I popped him in his carrier:

234be35096f43d6a2d11b737eb4e29b1.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thank you both. He was due to go back in on Monday for a dental. But ow he's just staying with vet till then. I'm scared he's going to leave me (selfish I know)he's my only furbaby now :(

No it's not your fault at all, that is unless you are God .. :)

Sending best vibes for his recovery :wave:

Oh Snoopy!! Come on little fella. Lots of nose rubs. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I'd sent a reply sorry guys.

He's eating and pooping etc again but is staying in tonight as his dental is in the morning a yway x

Well I'm glad to hear Snoop Mon is doing better in the eating and eliminating departments and I do hope he'll have an easy dental and speedy and complete recovery! :) xxxxxxx

My boy is now home. Vet decided that the first vet had exaggerated the size of his spurs and that no dental was necessary.

He is still on lots of meds though but he is home....and hating me lots due to the medication giving lol

He's enjoying the taste of flesh see?!? Lol

79661d23be1b6b63bc5cdc950bd836c0.jpg

:shock: Ouch!
I see the Monster part of Snoopy is showing itself! :( Glad to hear he's back home though. :) xxxx

My boy is now home. Vet decided that the first vet had exaggerated the size of his spurs and that no dental was necessary.

He is still on lots of meds though but he is home....and hating me lots due to the medication giving lol

He's enjoying the taste of flesh see?!? Lol

79661d23be1b6b63bc5cdc950bd836c0.jpg

Ooooch ... the stuff we endure for the sake of our buns!

I hope all will be much better soon - for both of you!

Back