• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafes

TD86

Alpha Buck
How warm should they be? Mine aren't very warm, they're probably about the temperature of my little finger so I can't see how it lasts for 12 hours or so, should I heat them for longer? I know rabbits aren't supposed to be too warm when they're outside but I can't see them lasting for as long as they're supposed to.

I usually warm mine for thirty seconds longer than the six minutes I should be doing as I find that little extra makes all the difference.Obviously be very careful if you do increase warming time.Afew seconds at a time and keep testing.
Hard to describe how warm I make it but so the warmth can definitely be felt through the cover.
I don't think my buns take advantage of theirs as they are out in their run all night anyway I think!Honestly bunnies!:roll:

Last edited:
I usually warm mine for thirty seconds longer than the six minutes I should be doing as I find that little extra makes all the difference.Obviously be very careful if you do increase warming time.Afew seconds at a time and keep testing.
Hard to describe how warm I make it but so the warmth can definitely be felt through the cover.
I don't think my buns take advantage of theirs as they are out in their run all night anyway I think!Honestly bunnies!:roll:

Mine don't really use them either :roll: I'm just a bit worried as it's supposed to be quite cold next week and everytime I've used one, it just doesn't feel very warm at all!!

Are you adjusting the time according to the wattage of your microwave? My microwave says it is rated E but is actually only 700 watts. I put it in for 6 minutes and it is uncomfortable to hold without the cover being on.

Back