• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anton vets

beccimarie

Mama Doe
Hello! Well all is well with my trio just wanted to know everyone's recommendation as I've recently moved in seen there is a exotic vet neat me anton vets with John chitty I'm going to check them out this weekend just wanted to know people's experiences here? Thank you [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

no experience myself but I've heard only positive stuff on here. I'd be happy to go there

They sound good I even emailed them and they have there own 'rabbit ward ' [emoji7]

Hello! Well all is well with my trio just wanted to know everyone's recommendation as I've recently moved in seen there is a exotic vet neat me anton vets with John chitty I'm going to check them out this weekend just wanted to know people's experiences here? Thank you [emoji2]

He has a very good reputation on here - several RU-ers go to John Chitty, including Babsie and Rhianna :D

He has a very good reputation on here - several RU-ers go to John Chitty, including Babsie and Rhianna :D
[emoji2] that's great to know thankfully they are all happy and healthy but the least thing you want to worry about when they are poorly is finding a good vet! Plus they all have there boosters coming up soon!

Sadly I live too far away to see John regularly but my bridge bun Cherry was referred to him after she broke her leg. He was totally amazing with her, but her quality of life as a tripod became poor when she stopped using her other back leg and I had her put to sleep when her husbun went to the bridge.

My total bill came to over £2000 and he was good about me paying it gradually. I still owe him some and he isn't hassling me at all.

The enclosure where Cherry and Hovis were for a few days was awesome - really spacious and away from cats and dogs. John encourages bonded buns to stay together. His staff are all lovely too and I would recommend the practice 100% John was happy to explain things to me and accepted that I did know my bunny well. He listened to my point of view and took my wishes into account and was very patient with me. He's a lovely, unpretentious, genuine sort of guy - good with humans as well as furries, which not all vets are.

Sadly I live too far away to see John regularly but my bridge bun Cherry was referred to him after she broke her leg. He was totally amazing with her, but her quality of life as a tripod became poor when she stopped using her other back leg and I had her put to sleep when her husbun went to the bridge.

My total bill came to over £2000 and he was good about me paying it gradually. I still owe him some and he isn't hassling me at all.

The enclosure where Cherry and Hovis were for a few days was awesome - really spacious and away from cats and dogs. John encourages bonded buns to stay together. His staff are all lovely too and I would recommend the practice 100% John was happy to explain things to me and accepted that I did know my bunny well. He listened to my point of view and took my wishes into account and was very patient with me. He's a lovely, unpretentious, genuine sort of guy - good with humans as well as furries, which not all vets are.
[emoji7] this has made my descion I'm going to register them all today thank you xx

I seem to be constantly at Antons at the moment!

I can't recommend them enough but they are expensive so insurance is a must

Back