• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seven and a half years difference

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
How did this

944030_10153783219110502_7865433694655714769_n.jpg

Turn in to this?!
12509748_10153783219275502_230316729053304745_n.jpg

He was the cutest baby, now he's a big daft lump :lol: Can't believe he's nearly 8 though!

His ears took ages to lop! He was a helecopter bun for a good while. He can still hold his ears up and does if something worries him, he looks so silly :lol:

Awwww, his earsies felled over too !! :love:
Me and the OH :lol:ed at that one a lot :D

His ears took ages to lop! He was a helecopter bun for a good while. He can still hold his ears up and does if something worries him, he looks so silly :lol:
Ha ha! Lopsy can hold one back out of the way, as if he had normal ears and had them folded along his back, but that's all. Both up WOULD be weird!

He's a lovely lad :D

He looks in the first picture as though he's got some Lionhead in him, but I don't see that at all in the second. Gorgeous strong markings :love:

Àwwww Charlie. :love::love::love::love: Is Milly the same age too ?

Milly is younger :D I think she'll be 6 sometime around May. She was 10 months old when I got her I think so I didn't get baby photos of her.

He looks in the first picture as though he's got some Lionhead in him, but I don't see that at all in the second. Gorgeous strong markings :love:

He is half lionhead but he doesn't have a mane, he has long hair instead. I have photos somewhere of his hair flicked over in to a fringe but I can't find them... So here's a ridiculous photo of him where you can see his hair flying around :lol:

I8nf14e.jpg

Love that picture of him! :lol::love:

Milly is younger :D I think she'll be 6 sometime around May. She was 10 months old when I got her I think so I didn't get baby photos of her.

I had Gordon's age estimated at around 6 in April, but sounds like I've estimated it a bit late as can't imagine he'd have had her that young! :lol: I just chose the 19th April as that was 8 months before I got him and was told he was around 8 months :)

Back