• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Snoopy Monster please have some vibes :( UD Hes home

Poor Snoopy had to go to the emergency vet last night as he had stopped eating drinking and pooping ( i even tried to bribe him with fenugreek crunches which failed) and he stayed over night with his very own 1 to 1 nurse.

Vet rang this morning to say that he is eating etc again but she would like to do an xray to check he has no stomach blockages. I can bring him home later with his wheelbarrow of medications. Would just like him to have some continue to get better vibes. He has to go back next week for a dental aswell.

Im just glad he is eating again.

12376014_671789045105_2339160899058325407_n.jpg

Last edited:
Nooooooo!!! I love Snoopy. Lots of gentle nose rubs. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hes home for now :) has to go back on monday for a dental.
by the time im paid up on monday evening ill be 350ish quid out of pocket but hes worth it.

I did almost punch a guy in the vets though who was earwigging in on my converstation with the vet at the reception desk. He even picked the carrier up off the desk and went ill just take him for a stew will be cheaper for you and went to walk off with him!!! He is lucky I only called him a fing insensitive moron.

I'm glad he's home. I'm sure he'll love all the extra TLC!

Sorry about the guy in the vets. I feel sorry for any pets he has

by the time im paid up on monday evening ill be 350ish quid out of pocket but hes worth it.

I did almost punch a guy in the vets though who was earwigging in on my converstation with the vet at the reception desk. He even picked the carrier up off the desk and went ill just take him for a stew will be cheaper for you and went to walk off with him!!! He is lucky I only called him a fing insensitive moron.

Well to use Crunchie's favourite saying the bloke was obviously a knob womble !!

I hope that Snoopy will keep eating and pooing OK now and that his Dental will go well xx

I'm glad he's home :D

Geez people can be so boring sometimes, can't they? <yawn>

Good news. Lots more nose rubs. :)

Bloke = feckin' ejit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back