• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it just me?

:lol: how? :shock: you have surpassed our household hay spreading skills, I'm suitably impressed

Haha not sure we've achieved that yet... definitely found hay in the loo once though!! Got to love house bunnies! :)

Our microwave is definitely a hay-free zone. And the fridge and oven. Can't say the same about anywhere else, though. It's compulsory to have some in the washing machine and on any horizontal surface below knee level.

Just me then :lol: I'm too lazy to take the covers off the snugglesafes before warming them up, so bits of hay fall off them!

"Why is there hay in your microwave?" was a question I was asked on Monday XD The answer was 'Rabbits' which seemed to satisfy XD And no, I don't take the covers off either! Much easier to remove a hot object with its cover on...

I'm impressed with you too. We've gone out for a special meal before and I'd had highlights put in my hair. The waiter handed me a menu and lump of poopy hay fell out of my hair onto the table. I hastily brushed it off the tablecloth but the waiter raised his eyes, so he noticed! Now I always give my head shake and a brush before we go in anywhere. OOPS!

That has bits of hay in the microwave?
That is all, thank you!

No!

:thumb:

Thanks to snugglesafes :lol:

We do give them a thorough brush in a morning when we retrieve them but there's usually one piece that falls off in the microwave at some point during the winter!

Top tip. Don't put a snugglesafe that has bunny wee on the cover in the microwave. It doesn't half pong!

NB in an attempt to prove that I'm not totally slovenly, I check the covers are clean and put a fresh one on if it's dirty, but this was a sneaky wee that hid in the patterned cover.

Back