• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FOUND rabbit: Ashford Middlesex

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
f1be5ac962d612c021f0b3a0f05079d6.jpg

Just come across this post on FB and had to share here incase anyone knows anyone with a missing rabbit in the Ashford Middlesex area

Hope the little guy can be reunited with his owners x
(Sorry if this is the wrong section)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully if he was genuinely an escapee and not deliberately released his owners will come forward.

My first thought was exactly that, though it's beyond me how stupid and cruel some people can be to deliberately set a rabbit free! :(

Last edited:
My first thought was exactly that, though it's beyond me how stupid and cruel some people can be to deliberately set a rabbit free! :(

I know. A few years ago I saw a chap in Bushey Park who went into the Woodland Gardens and dumped a Rabbit :cry: Some people dont actually understand that it's cruel. They think that a Pet Rabbit will be fine in the wild :cry:

I know. A few years ago I saw a chap in Bushey Park who went into the Woodland Gardens and dumped a Rabbit :cry: Some people dont actually understand that it's cruel. They think that a Pet Rabbit will be fine in the wild :cry:

I love Bushey Park! But what a frightening place for a pet rabbit :cry: all the deer over there would look petrifying from such a low level :(
Some people, they don't even think about the foxes!!!

Back