• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best and worst things about your rabbit(s)

rabbitacid

Young Bun
What's the best thing about your rabbit(s)?

What's the worst thing about your rabbit(s)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daphne is a very friendly girl who follows me around the house & wants attention. Her downside is OH has taught her its okay to thrash about when being carried which makes me worry about her getting hurt.

Phoebe is a beautiful bunny to look at and has some strange behaviours that make us giggle. Her downside is she's gone off being stroked and cuddled which is a shame because her fur is so amazingly soft.

Either way I love the girls an amazing amount & wouldn't change them one bit x

Biscuit is so soft and handsome, he always comes out of the hutch to see me when I go in the run to see him. Unfortunately he doesn't like being touched at all though and it means I can't stroke him, and more importantly it's very difficult to brush him.

Willow is absolutely beautiful and I love her bright blue eyes and how she'll let me stroke her if she's eating. Like Biscuit, she also does not like being stroked if she is not eating and this makes it difficult to brush her.

Storm is just a bundle of handsome cuteness. He loves being stroked (especially nose rubs) and follows me around my bedroom. I also love how he gets really excited if I sit on the floor or if my dogs are on the floor and he starts charging around the room binkying 😜 The only problem with him being allowed to run around in my room is that he pees on my bed when I let him on there. (hopefully that will stop once he's been neutered though)

I love all of my babies more than anything though as they are my children and just too cute 😜

I love Joey's rabbityness, Boo's sense of entitlement & adventure & Mouse's sensitivity. They look very different & have unique characters

Worst...the mess, but its a small price to pay :)

Rupert is just plain cheeky! I love his outrageousness and how he acts like the brave, hyper bunny but deep down he's a big soft lump! And I love how much he loves his home comforts - he loves blankets, and snuggles under my blanket or into my dressing gown.
His worst trait is his eating things he shouldn't, I wish I could make him understand that they make him poorly!!
Tia - my brave brave girl, I love how far she has come - from that little bunny who ran away if we looked at her, to the bunny who will now come and 'ask' for treats - she comes up to me and nudges me (more like headbutts!) then spins when she fancies a treat - and I love how she is cheeky and wants everything she shouldn't - biscuits, and cheese straws mainly! Also, I love that if she doesn't want to do something, that rabbit will not under and circumstance do it - like go out in the rain :lol:
Her very worst trait is her refusal to use a litter tray! This needs addressing as they're going to be house bunnies when we buy a house!

Rupert is just plain cheeky! I love his outrageousness and how he acts like the brave, hyper bunny but deep down he's a big soft lump! And I love how much he loves his home comforts - he loves blankets, and snuggles under my blanket or into my dressing gown.
His worst trait is his eating things he shouldn't, I wish I could make him understand that they make him poorly!!
Tia - my brave brave girl, I love how far she has come - from that little bunny who ran away if we looked at her, to the bunny who will now come and 'ask' for treats - she comes up to me and nudges me (more like headbutts!) then spins when she fancies a treat - and I love how she is cheeky and wants everything she shouldn't - biscuits, and cheese straws mainly! Also, I love that if she doesn't want to do something, that rabbit will not under and circumstance do it - like go out in the rain [emoji38]
Her very worst trait is her refusal to use a litter tray! This needs addressing as they're going to be house bunnies when we buy a house!
Your Rupert sounds just like my Storm! They are a handful aren't they!? 😜😂

Your Rupert sounds just like my Storm! They are a handful aren't they!? ����

He can be quite tiring - I'm afraid to say that on more than one occasion I've put them to bed early as he's a handful (and a half!) hahaha he's fun tho, not a day goes by that they both, but Rupert especially, doesn't make me laugh out loud :)

Cheyenne and Lenny are the most adorable pair ever - they come running up to the door when they hear me coming up the stairs, and they bash each other out the way to get to my hand for nosey/head strokes. Considering how scared Lenny was when we first brought him home, it's lovely to see this confident little chap now. But I so wish they wouldn't trash and destroy everything they have - including the sofa which is now missing most of it's inners :lol:

Bobo is such a gorgeous big floofy boy - so lovely to watch - but cuddles and even the odd stroke is just not on.

Joey however loves attention - every part of his body is strokable - but he tends to then bounce away spraying pee all over me :lol:

Sheldon - my boy :love: - just an amazing rabbit who nose bumps me when ever he sees me - but then does take chunks out of my fingers in his sheer excitement of getting treats.

Holly - such a softy, soft fur, tubby bun who is so sweet natured - but likes to dig out her litter box - everywhere.

Prudhoe and Bug actually do very little wrong - such lovely natures, both enjoy attention - Prudhoe however stills gets terribly humpy sometimes and we have to separate him from Bug for the night just so she gets some peace and quiet.

They are all just too wonderful and so delightful - but I really wish I could put nappies on them when they're having free range :lol::lol::lol:

Mylo is beautiful, there's no doubting that! She's a little bit of a mess with hay but she is quiet, keeps to herself and is no bother for the majority of the time. However, she's in one of her 'moods' right now where she just wants to chew anything plastic, including her litter tray and it's driving me mad when we try to stop her and she just gives us a blank look then carries on! :roll:

Theo is a complete snuggle butt, he will run up to us and sit for hours having his head scratched. His downfall is peeing all over the floor! Saying that, he was neutered a few weeks ago and he seems to be calming down a lot. Only other thing is him getting over-excited and expecting treats every time we go in his room, he almost climbs up our legs like a cat!

I have to say they're very much worth the mess and destruction! :lol: Wouldn't swap them for the world :love:

Lily is the most affectionate girl. We have such a strong bond and she loves grooming us and giving tons if bunny kisses while we chill together on the floor snuggled up. She's naugty some times too and her detirmination to get where shes not meant to be should win an award lol. She performs tricks like high 5 and walking on her back legs and her ability to destroy cardboard is second to none. The mess is unreal but worth it in the end.

George is our new addition and not yet neutered (11th). He loves nose rubs and is also becoming quite affectionate. He could binky all day too. His lack of litter training is a slight annoyance but he's learning and no accidents for 2 days now :D he's going to be a special little man and hopefully a wonderful husbun in the near future. Still to see the real George as he settles in more.

The best things about my lot - mostly that they're super cute and all have great characters.

Prim - best things are that she's my most placid bun and doesn't mind being handled or groomed. worst - she dislikes all vets and lets her feeling be known with her teeth and she rearranges things when you've just cleaned.
Katniss - she's my prettiest rabbit and also my friendliest one too, she's so adorable too and is always grooming the others. sometimes when I groom them she grooms whomever I'm grooming too.
Cinna - the best thing she's great fun to watch and I love the colour changes in her coat when she moults. The worst things - she's a pain to catch and she things weeing on the shelf above the litter tray is close enough!
Haymitch - the best things are that he's super fluffy and enjoys a cuddle. The worst is that he's food aggressive.
Rose - she's just perfect in every way apart from when she digs in the litter tray.
Shadow - I love that he nose boops you before he eats and how handsome he is. He doesn't really have a worst thing apart from he's sometimes a bit shy.
Nemo - the best bit is that he wants to be your friend and that he follows you around when you're cleaning. The worst - I wish he was braver already bless him.
Claudia - the best thing, I love how cute she is when she sunbathes and washes and that she'll eat in front of us now. The worst thing is that she's so good at hiding and sleeps like she's dead.

Best things about Boo Boo are that she is beautiful, loves human attention, has alot of personality, is very friendly and cuddly and really seems to enjoy being around my whole family. My mum says Boo Boo is more like a human than a rabbit. But the worst thing about her is that she is very territorial and really aggressive towards other rabbits which means she is living on her own, and it's such a sad sight to see her sitting around with no one to play with. She also has eye and tooth problems which makes me feel sorry for her.
Albie is the cutest little bunny ever who loves to play and will do anything for a pellet so he is easy to train - he can spin, stand up on his back legs to walk and come when his name is called. There isn't really anything bad about Albie - sometimes he gets a bit over excitable and won't leave me alone when he thinks I have food, but that's not really a bad thing.
The best thing about Florence is that she bonded with Albie without too much trouble and is small enough to pick up with one hand. She's also very sweet to look at and her confidence is slowly growing. The worst thing about her is that she HATES being touched so she's very difficult to handle. She is also quite bossy and sometimes gives Albie little nips when I don't think he deserves it. Florence is a challenge at times but I'm enjoying having her around because it's really rewarding when you finally take a tiny step forward - like giving her a tiny stroke on her head without her running away.
They are all a joy to care for and I wouldn't change them :) I wish I could have loads more!

EDIT: Albie loves to chew wires -_- I forgot about that until he just chewed through my new speaker wire. Eugh!

Last edited:
I love everything about both of mine,

Millie is quite calm and placid and will run up to me if I shout him whereas Poppy won't.
Only downside to Poppy is when we try to get her out the hutch, she's a little sod...I go downstairs, she goes upstairs and vice versa.
But once in, she loves cuddles.

The worst thing about my four is ... that they dislike (to say the least) being handled.

The best (one of the many best) thing is that they are soooo beautiful and sweet and pretty and look gorgeous when they all cuddle up together.

I would love a big space indoors where I could interact with them more.

What's the best thing about your rabbit(s)?

What's the worst thing about your rabbit(s)?

Best is undoubtedly my relationship with Petra. She follows me around the house. She sits on my knee. She loves attention. I absolutely adore her.

The worst is the chewing. She chews walls and carpets. I'm sure she's sick of all the different ways her name is said!

2nd worse - and a close second at that is the lack of decorum she has. She waits for me outside the bathroom door when I'm doing my business or worse, she runs into the bathroom and watches me. It's so weird. I mean I don't sit there and watch her when she's on the toilet!!

aside from that, she's my beautiful princess and I wouldn't change her for the world. Unless I'm on the loo!

2nd worse - and a close second at that is the lack of decorum she has. She waits for me outside the bathroom door when I'm doing my business or worse, she runs into the bathroom and watches me. It's so weird. I mean I don't sit there and watch her when she's on the toilet!!

aside from that, she's my beautiful princess and I wouldn't change her for the world. Unless I'm on the loo!

That is too funny! My 11 year old senile dog does that, it's seriously creepy. I can't go to the bathroom if he's there, with his eyes bugging out of his head.

Back