• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is how you look after your ill husbunny

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper

And here is my poorly bunny himself. He's been to the emergency vets today, had a very thorough workup and he's in renal failure.

I don't know why the pictures are so big, I've tried so hard to shrink them- sorry.

Beautiful photos, bunnies can teach us a thing a two ! So sorry that your liitle chap has been diagnosed with renal failure. Hope he can stay well, comfortable and happy for as long as possible xxx

That's a lovely cuddle :love:

The only time my rabbits did that was when Skye was holding Apache's head down so she could take food out of his mouth :roll:

Ok, well, I went up the check them and he is sitting in the corner, on the carpet, and she has gathered the fleecey blanket around her as she sits on the snugglesafe :roll: Made me laugh though. He has since rejoined her on the blanket. Normally she is such a nurse bunny so for her to have all the luxuries to herself made me laugh.

He's a crappy rabbit anyway, he has dental abscesses, severe arthritic and a dodgy gut, so this is just anothet thing. He has already outlived expectations. He'll be fine :) Whatever that means to him. She is so easily bondable that if he goes first, she will have her choice of bunnies- if she goes first then he will be screwed. He's 8.5 and she's 9.5- so a lovely, elderly little pair of bunnies who have been bonded since July 2010.

What a lovely couple and she looks so concerned about her man :love: Sending lots of comfort to both of them x

Adorable pictures. I am sorry to hear that your rabbit has renal failure. Sending loads of vibes for him.

Back