• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange boot eating behaviour?

Milo+Fizz

Mama Doe
As always when I feed the bunnies they act like they have never been fed and circle like crazy until some food is in the bowl. Tonight Sally went straight to my foot and started trying to eat my boot! Every time I moved she moved with me to get my foot! she wasn't interested In the food or herbs until I had got out the shed. What's that about? Why the sudden obsession?

:lol:were they new boots? Had you spilt anything on them to make them tasty? Boots once customised a pair of my boots for me, although I wasn't wearing them at the time :lol:

I'd guess that maybe she was super excited about food and then got focused on the boot and got a bit one track mind? A bit like some bunnies get over excited and end up beating up their companion - just so much excitement they aren't quite sure what to do with themselves!

Maybe :D. But now it doesn't seem matter what I wear she goes straight to my feet for a nibble. My trainers had it this morning. Nearly 8 years of never bothering, then an obsession. :lol:

Back