• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Healing thoughts needed please

SammyJae

Warren Scout
My little Zero is at the vets with Stasis :( He is prone to it and this is probably the 10th time he's been in the vets with it in the 3 years we've had him. I know which foods set him off so he has a very limited diet but I'm not sure what has caused it today as he has only had his hay, pellets and some kale which he has regularly without a problem.
I feel lost without them as Breeze has gone in to keep him company :cry:

My little Zero is at the vets with Stasis :( He is prone to it and this is probably the 10th time he's been in the vets with it in the 3 years we've had him. I know which foods set him off so he has a very limited diet but I'm not sure what has caused it today as he has only had his hay, pellets and some kale which he has regularly without a problem.
I feel lost without them as Breeze has gone in to keep him company :cry:

So sorry SammyJae :(

I do hope he'll come home soon, with his little friend. Vibes to you xx

Sending loads of vibes for Zero. I hope he soon responds to the medication and they can come home.

Sending loads of healing vibes for Zero, and some extra for Breeze and You.

Hope they are back with you soon, a bunny free house can feel a bit empty.

With love and light.

Sending lots of healing vibes for Zero, hope he's soon home again with his bunny chum. Hugs for you too xxxx

Sending lots of vibes for little Zero. I hope he recovers quickly and both your bunnies are back home soon.

Thinking of you. I know how worrying it is when our furry friends are poorly.

Sending Zero gentle nose rubs and healing vibes and hoping both your buns are back home soon. Supportive hugs to you as well. Xx

Thanks guys, I slept with the phone next to my bed just in case so hopefully no news is good news. Got to ring the vets at 10am to give the vet chance to do her rounds, hopefully I'll be able to pick them up today

Thanks guys, I slept with the phone next to my bed just in case so hopefully no news is good news. Got to ring the vets at 10am to give the vet chance to do her rounds, hopefully I'll be able to pick them up today

Hope so, fingers crossed you'll be able to x

Just got them home :) they gave him a gut stimulant, sedated him to check his teeth and filed them a bit (nothing major they said) and he was hoovering down food and pooping this morning. I'm using the camera I got for Xmas to keep an eye on them but hopefully should all be back to normal now!

Just got them home :) they gave him a gut stimulant, sedated him to check his teeth and filed them a bit (nothing major they said) and he was hoovering down food and pooping this morning. I'm using the camera I got for Xmas to keep an eye on them but hopefully should all be back to normal now!

All sounds to be good news :D Glad he is now feeling a lot better xx

Back